Welcome to the Adeneo-Embedded blog. This is the centralized home for our engineers to post content of interest for our customers and the embedded community at large.

We specialize in BSP's, solutions and training for Windows Embedded CE, the Microsoft .NET Micro Framework, and Windows Embedded Standard. For more information, please visit our corporate website at http://www.adeneo-embedded.com/.


Thursday, November 20, 2008

Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to our new blog. Let me introduce myself, I am the Senior Development Lead for North America at Adeneo. Essentially it's my job to make sure that our projects run smoothly and to help out with the "hard problems" that always come up when you are doing embedded development.


Some of our world-wide dev's have their own blogs, but after seeing some of the complex and interesting issues that my developers have come across, I felt it was important that we have a centralized place to share these ideas and discoveries with the larger community.


We will cover a variety of topics since we work with a variety of technologies. We look forward to hearing your feedback as we being to post new entries.

If you have feedback or suggestions for topics that you would like to send me directly, please feel free to contact me at jbroxson at adeneo-embedded.com.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's nice posting about embedded training in hyderabad . You people's are searching embedded systems training in hyderabad ! We are one of growing embedded systems training in hyderabad .